We are always interested in hearing diverse voices and points of view. To that extent, if you have a post that you would like to publish on this site, please send below.
Here are some guidelines:
- Topic: The motto of this site is to provide actionable information on personal finance, investing and business in a way that’s easy to understand. If your article is about something else, but is still useful to our audience, we will definitely consider it
- Length: No restriction as long as the article does justice to the topic and provides a full picture
- Keyword: Preferably, pick a target keyword that gets at least 1,000 searches per month. You can estimate keyword search volume by using the free Google Keyword Planner Tool. Targeting a keyword ensures the post has a chance to rank on Google and get traffic
- Readability: Run your draft through Hemingway or Grammarly (or both) to ensure readability and good grammar. If it’s hard to read, we will delete your post
- Author info: Include your bio and a headshot (optional) in your post